Let me help you build the house of your dreams, I can arrange supply of Products in all states of Australia at competitive prices. If you wish to add a link to my site just email the web address for consideration.This site is based on Australian product knowledge and any oversea information is welcome..
New Product Release January 2014
Adjustable Bearer Supports- (patent pending)
Setting up a levelling post and bearers for the sub-structure of your deck can be tedious and time consuming. But it's one of those things that just has to be right.
The clever people from KlevaKlip have now released the Adjustable Bearer Support - aimed at the section of the market where decks are typically from 300 to 600mm off the ground.
Built heavy duty and fully hot dip galvanised, with an adjustment for "bottom of bearer" height of 160mm to 290mm, the Adjustable Bearer Support will save time and make your job so much easier. Simply adjust the bearer support height and add to your combined bearer and joist depth, plus your decking board thickness to give your correct height off the ground.
|Maximum Load Area(m²)|
|Bearer Width||Bearer Support Height (mm)||2 Span continuous||3 Span Continuous|
** When using 45 or 50mm bearers, in order to achieve the above load areas, the bearer must be packed out from to "L-bracket" to ensure the centre of the bearer is directly above the centre of the bearer support column.
Note - the above table should be read in conjunction with your Bearer span table. In many instances, the frequency of your bearer supports will be governed by the span capacity of the bearer itself, and not the actual Adjustable Bearer Support.
The Adjustable Bearer Support is now available in our online Store.
New Product Release
The New range of KlevaKlip Joist Connectors have revolutionised the way joists are attached to bearers. An absolute must for every handyman and quickly becoming the preferred fixing method of many builders, the Joist Connector makes the set-out and fixing off of your substructure a breeze.
No longer is the Joist/Bearer interface the weakest connection in your deck, the Joist Connector replaces problematic skew nailing and triple grips, and allows fixings to be at 90 degrees to both joists and bearers, thus creating a much more positive and stable connection. Made from Nylon 6 Engineering Polymer – strong, tough, good UV stability – the Joist Connector will not rust and can be used in any harsh environment.
The Joist Connector has been designed to attach 45mm width Joists to 70mm, 90mm & 45mm width Bearers.
Joist Connector Advantages
- No longer is the joist/bearer interface the weakest connection of your deck.
- Keeps your joists dry and prevents moisture-initiated degradation of joists and bearers caused by skew nailing.
- Allows you to lay out joists standing in position, simply (gun) nail them off in one operation.
- Unlike Triple-grip type products, the Joist Connector allows fixing to and stabilizes both sides of your joists to your bearer.
- Helps prevent long term squeaking problems when used on internal floor joists.
- Will not rust – can be used in any harsh environment.
- Made from Nylon 6 Engineering Polymer – strong, tough, good UV stability.
- Fix with gun-nails, manual nails or screws.
- Aesthetic design – looks good when the underneath of your deck or pergola is exposed.
- Can be painted without problems of paint adherence.
|JC9045N||to attach 45mm width joist to 90mm width bearer|
|JC7045N||to attach 45mm width joist to 70mm width bearer|
|JC4545N||to attach 45mm width joist to 45mm width bearer|
Fixings required joist connector to bearer:
- 2 fixings on each side of bearer
- Cyclone areas C1 & C2 - 3 Fixings on each side of bearer (not suitable for areas C3 & C4)
Fixings required joist connector to joist:
- Less than 1 metre off the ground - 1 fixing each side of joist
- Higher than 1 metre off the ground - 2 fixings each side of joist
- Cyclone areas C1 & C2 - 3 fixings each side of joist (not suitable for areas C3 & C4)
- 35mm x 3.15mm timber connector nails
- 32mm x 2.7 Hot Dipped Galvanised coil nails or equivalent (not suitable in cyclone areas)
- 35mm x 8g Galvanised stitching screws (not suitable in Cyclone areas)
Note: Stainless steel equivalents of the above should be used in high corrosion areas.
This spot is for companies that have something of interest or specials that they wish to let the public know. Just send us an email for consideration. We do all Australain product like Plywood, MDF,particleboard Flooring, treated pine sleepers,Joinery Timbers, Meranti,hardboard, hardboard underlay,tempered hardboard.
We import products from all over the world and would be glad to hear and promote overseas products that we feel are a benefit to Australians our aim is to give the most concise information possible but can never be exact as things change so quickly.This site is based on informations to help you make the best possible decision when renovating or building that we feel we can give.